- My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is an eternity.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me, for I trust you unconditionally.
- Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends,
your entertainment, but I have only you.
- Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I will know that you care.
- Be aware that however you treat me, I will still love you unconditionally.
- Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet I choose not to.
- Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself why.
Perhaps I am ill or I am becoming old or weak.
- Please take care of me when I grow old, for I would never neglect you.
- On the ultimate journey, please stay with me until the end . Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face
that moment alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.